Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Soon-to-be-sold

Just got a call that our house the new house are both cleared to close. Looks like next Thursday will be the big day. I am ELATED. Can't help but get choked up every time I think about it. A better answer to prayer than I could have ever hoped for. I will miss this sweet little place. I'm not gonna know WHAT to do with myself in our new home. And I CAN'T WAIT!!!


Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21


6 comments:

our backyard homestead said...

what a cute new place!! I can't wait to come see it! God is so good!

our backyard homestead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.Chap said...

so glad to hear! praise God for more space!

Amber said...

so the kesslers told us about your new house and we did a drive by when we were in town last weekend...so cute! and so excited for you!

Piland Family said...

We looked up the new house online and LOVE it (from what we can see in the pictures). God has blessed the Martins for sure! Can't wait to see it in person. Erich is ready to help move when you need him :)

Laura said...

Pray for elbow room, you get room for everyone's elbows! So happy for you.