Saturday, August 11, 2007

I Blinked and August was Half-Gone

Greetings,

A lot has happened since I last entered the realm of blog. I mentioned August would be an eventful month and that has proved accurate. Here are a few minor updates: I (Ben) survived the last week of the summer term--writing something like 7 papers in 7 days get tiring. However, you'll be happy to know that I earned A's. (I just checked my grade--yee haw).

I also squeezed in a sermon at the BGC&MA. The sermon was about repentance with the Psalms as the main text. To want God no matter what the costs--I am coming to the realization that this is life. Now if my heart and actions will follow.

We also attended the wedding of my mother-in-law, Leslie. Sara, I'm sure, will have much to blog about this (and pictures!). I had the honor of reading a beautiful passage of scripture from Romans 5:1-5. It was a great wedding and great time.

And then this past week, Mr. Josh Coy was in town for a few days. Lots of laughs, prayers, and eating. He is quite the chef these days. He cooked us a "rustic" Italian meal in our own home with the Seifferts and the Kesslers joining us. I think the most enlightening moment was finding out Josh was placed on popcorn probation in his last days in Nashville.

No comments: