Friday, February 25, 2011

Out and About

Like many folks in NW Ohio today, Ben ended up getting the day off. Yes, BGSU closed! But by noon the sun was a'shining and calling my name! Oh how I wanted to go for a walk. I didn't think the double stroller could handle the slush, the wagon was all the way back in the shed, but with Ben being home, I thought of a way we could make it work. He took Asher in the back pack, all bundled up and ready for a ride. And I put Millie in the good 'ol sling and covered her head with my coat. We trudged up to the library and then made our way to Panera to finish off a gift card and grab some dinner. It was SO nice to be out and about. I love being able to walk downtown from home. It was a great family adventure and something I'll remember when those snowy days come each year.


No comments: